Fetus Day (31st October) will be celebrated on 5th November 2017 as FetusCon2017 on Jabalpur smart city.
24-Oct-2017 Social Mayank Patel
Fetus Day (31st October) Celebration: A novel concept of dedicating a day to a Most valuable person of earth….yet to come, The Unborn, The Fetus, started in 2010 at Ideal Fertility IVF and Genetic Center, Jabalpur, India, the first time in the whole world.( World Fetus Day..you can google it)
Concept: A healthy Fetus makes a healthy Nation.
With this Idea, we celebrate this day, every year, with a scientific meeting. For the convenience of the speakers and participants, we conduct this meeting on the nearest Sunday to 31st October. This year it will be on 5th of November 2017.
Topics for FetusCon2017
1. Old and new technologies for aneuploidy screening
2. Amniotic fluid volume in fetal health and disease.
3. Strategies for implementing cell-free DNA testing.
4. 1st, 2nd and 3rd-trimester screening for preeclampsia and IUGR
5. Case Scenario:
a Fetus with Lethal short limb dysplasia
b Previous obstetric history of two consecutive babies with Neural tube defect.
c Previous obstetric history of an intrauterine death with cystic hygroma
6. Antepartum fetal surveillance and role of USG
7. What should we do in repeated abortions- Regular Karyotyping or Chromosomal Microarray.
8. Evaluation of fetal anatomy in 1st-trimester sonography.
Live Demo: Fetal heart and Neurosonography